Sunday, May 4, 2008

Pics from Yosemite - May 1, 2008








































Here are some of the over 600 pictures we took in the Yosemite area. These are from the Yosemite Valley area . I just wish I could add movement and sound so that you can get the real feel for the waterfalls and river. Be creative - use your imagination!!!




Check out the picture of the face of El Capitan and see if you can spot the climber. He is about in the middle of the picture standing on a narrow ledge.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Bonnie -

I'm going to be there (Yosemite) this summer. I LOVED seeing the pictures you took. Gives me a glimpse of what's in store for me! I can't wait!!

Just letting you know I've been following your progress cross-country and enjoying it!! Hope your trip continues to be a blast!

~Kristi