Sunday, March 9, 2008

March 9, 2008

Sunday - a day of rest! Yeah right!!! Mike suggested we go for a walk along a trail we saw yesterday. We started off around 1:30. The trail was well marked. It went up and down ridges following the shoreline of the lake. The dogs went with us and they thought is was great fun to go through the muddy spots. At 3pm we were still walking and had not found the end of the trail. I tripped on a root and fell down. Thank goodness I did not get hurt. Actually, it was pretty funny. I was on the ground with my feet up in the air. Mike helped me dust off and we walked a short way farther and the end of the trail was no where in site, so we decided to turn around and head back. The entire walk was over 2 hours long. I think this is my new exercise program. I know that at least six fat folicles fell off my hips along the trail. My only regret is that I don't have a hot tub to soak in tonight. I have a feeling that I will be sore tomorrow. All in all, it was another great day. Oh yeah - I had to bathe the dogs when we got back to get rid of all that mud and leaves. Molly said she will be sore tomorrow too. Toby is ready to go again!

2 comments:

Billy Hoff said...

Bonnie, I'm so glad you decided to create a blog. I'll be checking in every so often to see how you and mike are doing and what fun things you've seen/done along the way.

Sherry and I had quite a laugh about ninty six...I said "you're moving to a number!".....

Who does mike play golf with? can he usually find a 2 or 3-some to hook up with at the courses?

Have a great time.

Green with envy here in PA.

Bill

Anonymous said...

Mike and Bonnie,
I have so enjoyed reading about your travels and getting to see the pictures too.
Bonnie - Your personal narratives are so good that it makes me a little jealous that I am not doing the same things. It makes me wonder why I continue to work.
Mike - Bob says play some golf for him and remember all the great golf course so you can tell him about it.
Please continue sharing your adventures with us.
Love,
Linda